5/28/08

Going Green

This is my list...kind of hard to rank this things...but here goes...

#1: Recycle: I can do that no problem...I do that in my house anyway...you know I am the annoying family member who is always checking everybody to see if they recycle or not yea that's me.

#2: Food waste: Well I can manage that too...I have a big family and a dog so that helps a lot..we don't waste really waste food and if there is food left my dog will eat it of course making sure that is not bad for him.

#3: Microwave: I am a crazy when it comes to keeping the house clean. I try to clean the house as much as I can. However I didn't know that I was actually saving energy by keeping the microwave clean...mmmmm...good to know.

#4: Tickets: hahahaha...this is funny I usually buy tickets online but not because I am thinking on the environment all the time but only because I am too lazy to go to the theater and make does long horrible lines...again I didn't know that my laziness would actually help.

#5: Books: Really hard for me to do I love reading and I love to have a big library full of books besides my whole family likes to read so basically we buy books a lot. At the same time I have my own private collection of so lovely school books since most of the time nobody will buy them including the school.

#6: Camera: I can't do that I can't only use my digital camera. I love photography to be specific black and white photography. I can't give that up is my hobby.

Finally there is no way I can make my showers shorter....that is the only thing that actually wakes me up in the morning and is relaxing I need it after a long day of school and work. Also I have curly hair I there is no way (and believe i tried) that I can take less time washing my hair..too hard... I don't think I can do that.
However something that I will like to commit is buying used books. Even though I did this before but I didn't like it because the books were not taking care of properly. But I'll try again to do that.

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeffrey said...

i have to agree with you on the tickets, i didnt know that my laziness was helping the environment either.