5/28/08

Blogs


I think that working with Blogger was great. Is actually fun not to actually have to write a whole essay for a change. I really didn’t have any problem with the technology since I am in front of the computer most of the time. At the same time I loved the fact that we could write whatever we wanted. Sometimes I don’t like it when you have to be careful to what you are saying in a paper since sometimes Professors might not like your opinion to show so much on essays. It was so easy to write 250 words for each blog usually I am used to write a lot more. The deadlines where great we had so much time to write our opinion. I think that Blogger is the best choice I rather do blogs and not write essays. I really don’t like essays they are boring and blogs is kind of fun. I think I might do blogging on my own but I don’t promise anything even though I would to do so. It all depends about the topics that I feel like writing at a time. I think I would use like a journal or something like that.

3 comments:

Erlisa said...

Yeah, it's always easier to do blogs when you can write whatever you feel like writing. It's always difficult to keep up when we have to write about something we don't want to write about.

Komal Patel said...

I agree with you, it was nice that we could write abotu whatever we wanted to write about without restrictions.

Melissa_J said...

I also agree this was a lot better then writing essays. You are able to express yourself through blogging. I find it easier and more of an interest to have to wrtie a blog every week than a paper every week.