4/5/08

Responses


1. Sustainable Cities Blog
Well to make it nice and short let me just say that in this blog is amazing the amount of events that are going on right now to protect the environment. The reason why is so amazing to me is because many of us think nobody is doing anything however we can see the percentage of people that is worry.


2. Gristmill
To be honest I don’t understand it and I can read it. I don’t know too many links. I don’t really find it interesting to read so I just skip it


3. Green as a Thistle
I totally love this one…I can’t believe everything she has done is totally amazing and open minded. It shows to all of us that if we want to make a change we just have to put our minds into it. We have so much power and we don’t even know it. However I think that for many of us it would be too hard to change so many things of our life style but we should always remember that is not impossible.


4. No Impact Man
I don’t like or dislike this blog I like the fact that he is doing something or trying to do something in New York. Hey I just think that is really hard to change something in New York and trying is good enough for me….


5. Eco Geeek
This is really not much I can say about this one. The only thing that I can say is that it gives a lot but a lot of information and that is really good.


Ok I wrote a comment to Vanessa http://greenasathistle.com/

**http://greenoptions.com/

No comments: